Tournament Indicator is a free trial software application from the Card Games subcategory, part of the Games & Entertainment category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-10-15. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003.
* Automatically attaches to the game table while it auto-reads your cards, absolutely no input required during your online play, allowing you to fully concentrate on the game.
* Instantly calculates accurate win odds, pot odds, outs, and table position. Shows EV and Sklansky Group ratings for your hole cards.
* Shows your opponents mucked cards immediately after showdown so you don't have to retrieve hand history or numerous emails from your poker site.
* YOU HAVE THE NUTS ALERT: Eliminates any confusion when you have the best possible hand. This way you can concentrate on how to extract the most money possible from your helpless opponents.
* Mini view mode saves space on your screen, which is ideal for multi-tabling, but retains all the vital information for quick reference.
* Opponent Stats helps you better understand your opponent's playing styles. You can even run Hold'em Indicator while you wait to sit at a table, collecting vital player information - before you ever risk a cent! NO other poker calculator on the market has this feature!
* During play, Holdem Indicator categorizes your opponents based on hard evidence (Loose/Tight, Aggressive/Passive, Solid/Overplay), which helps you find the fish, bully the rocks, and exploit the maniacs.
* Hold'em Indicator even tracks your own playing style, and lets you know what others may be thinking about your play.
*Supports over 200 online poker rooms.
Tournament Indicator (version 1.5.6) has a file size of 5.30 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 381 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.