* Automatically attaches to the game table while it auto-reads your cards, absolutely no input required during your online play, allowing you to fully concentrate on the game.
* Instantly calculates accurate win odds, pot odds, outs, and table position. Shows EV and Sklansky Group ratings for your hole cards.
* Shows your opponents mucked cards immediately after showdown so you don't have to retrieve hand history or numerous emails from your poker site.
* YOU HAVE THE NUTS ALERT: Eliminates any confusion when you have the best possible hand. This way you can concentrate on how to extract the most money possible from your helpless opponents.
* Mini view mode saves space on your screen, which is ideal for multi-tabling, but retains all the vital information for quick reference.
* Opponent Stats helps you better understand your opponent's playing styles. You can even run Hold'em Indicator while you wait to sit at a table, collecting vital player information - before you ever risk a cent! NO other poker calculator on the market has this feature!
* During play, Holdem Indicator categorizes your opponents based on hard evidence (Loose/Tight, Aggressive/Passive, Solid/Overplay), which helps you find the fish, bully the rocks, and exploit the maniacs.
* Hold'em Indicator even tracks your own playing style, and lets you know what others may be thinking about your play.
*Supports over 200 online poker rooms.
» version 1.5.6 - posted on 2009-10-15
EULA - End User License Agreement
Tournament Indicator End User Software License Agreement
Copyright 2006-2008 PokerIndicator.com
You should carefully read this agreement before installing or using this Software. This license agreement is a legal agreement between you, the "End User" and PokerIndicator.com.
By installing or using Tournament Indicator, you agree to accept all of the terms and conditions of this agreement and agree to abide by them. If these terms and conditions are not acceptable to you, do NOT continue to install or use this Software.
1. This Software is licensed on a nonexclusive and nontransferable basis and may only be installed and used on a single computer. A separate license must be purchased for each computer on which the Software is installed. This Software may only by used by you for non-commercial personal purposes.
2. You agree that this Software is sold as is without representations, warranties or covenants of any kind, that you have the sole responsibility to evaluate the risks and benefits of using this Software, that PokerIndicator.com. is making no representations, warranties or covenants whatsoever as to the accuracy, reliability or correctness of any numbers or other data or information generated or to be generated by this Software, including calculators and other tools, and that PokerIndicator.com is making no implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, noninfringement or arising from a course of dealing, usage, or trade practice, and that you covenant that you will only use this Software , or allow this Software to be used, in a way that fully complies with all applicable law.
3. In no event shall PokerIndicator.com be liable for any damages arising out of the use of this Software, including without limitation any losses, lost revenue or reduction of profits, or for special, indirect, consequential, incidental, or punitive damages, however caused and regardless of the theory of liability. In no event shall PokerIndicator.com's liability to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, exceed the price paid by you for this Software.
4. Modification, reverse engineering, reverse compiling, or disassembly of this Software is expressly prohibited. This Software is licensed as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
5. You may not rent, lease, sell, or create copies, or create derivative works of this Software. You may not transfer your rights to this Software to another individual or entity.
6. All title and copyrights in and to this Software, any accompanying written materials, and any copies of this Software are owned by PokerIndicator.com. This Software is protected by copyright laws.
7. All sales are final.
8. End User acquires only the right to use this Software and does not acquire any rights, express or implied, in Software other than those specified in this License. PokerIndicator.com shall at all times retain all rights, title, and interest, including intellectual property rights in this Software.
9. End User agrees that this Software will only be used in accordance to the laws of the jurisdiction where it is being used.
10. Information contained in this agreement is subject to change without notice and does not represent a commitment or contracted obligation on the part of PokerIndicator.com to notify or contact the End User when changes are made.